Vlackbook is looking for passionate designers and creatives who want to build their portfolio and/or resume. They will be working alongside with the Creative Director. While following and learning everything there is to know about the brand.
Assistant Designer & Patternmaker
We are looking for an Assistant Designer and Patternmaker who will work alongside the Creative Director and Founder of Vlackbook.
- Work alongside the Creative Director and help flesh out ideas for any upcoming collection
- Create original patterns and drapings following the collections theme
- Assist at Tradeshows and other events
- Work alongside or directly with manufacturing company
- Ensure everything is on track and smooth
- Skilled in patternmaking and draping
- Understand garment construction and basic sewing skills
- Knowledgeable about fabric choice and fabric manipulation
- Creative and confident in bring new ideas to the table
To apply email your resume and portfolio to Info@vlackbook.com, subject should include name and position applying for, and attach documentation of your best work with a small sentence describing what it is and the meaning behind.
Social Media and Content Creator
We are looking for a Social Media Manager and Content Creator to curate engaging, informative, trendy, and exciting content for our multiple social media platforms.
- Required to curate weekly content and plan feed post and stories
- Ensure all content is relevant to the brands ideas, is trendy, and unique
- Create original content for multiple social media platforms which includes videos, informative post, and more
- Post and spread the word of trade shows and events
- Manage uploading products on website
- Experience in content creation
- Skilled in adobe programs and or other content related programs, graphic designed oriented
- Quick Thinking and innovative mind for new trends and viral content
To apply email your resume and portfolio to Info@vlackbook.com, subject should include name and position applying for, and attach a small cover letter explaining why you want this position.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who would be incharge to follow up emails, curate shoots, colabs, and reach out to press and media corporations.
- Following up emails
- Curate shoots and fashion shows
- Inquire for interesting and upcoming collabs
- Reach out to press and media
- Research events and stores we can participate and sell with
- Extensive knowledge in apps like excel, docs, and powerpoint.
- Great communication skills
- Interested in fashion research and networking
- Have a passion to sell the brand and themselves
To apply email your resume and portfolio to Info@vlackbook.com, subject should include name and position applying for.
As we are a small company all the roles offered are commision based internships and revolve around you doing your best, making the most from your time here. Our Goal here is not only to grow the brand, but also those working around it. You will be learning and experiencing new things which will help you in the future as well as getting paid if done right. We would love to hear any question or concerns you have and are willing to put in your full potential to make yourself happy as well as our customers excited.
Application deadline is June 11, 2021
( We are flexible and work around your schedule )
Vlackbook Is excited to expand their team.